Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Alot Of Mucus Before Period Flu Symptoms Before Period?

Flu Symptoms before period? - alot of mucus before period

Hello everyone, this is my first question, but it bothers me:).
Whatever .. Mysteriously, a week before my period I get the flu from the kind of mild symptoms, pain, dizziness, sore throat, cough (as if you try to clean a large amount of mucus), dizziness and fatigue. This happened every time before my period the last time, and has accumulated a reason.
I'm sure that's not really cold or flu, because it comes at the same time every month and have no fever, runny nose or CETT.

Can anyone tell me if you have ever had before that? and What are the symptoms?

I've heard that very often, to have the symptoms of the flu at first, and that you feel your body flow, and cough (your body builds more slime, presumably) before the time and trying to share?

All information, thank you very much.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment