Thursday, December 24, 2009

Commercial Real Estate Education I've Acquired The Following Licenses, Experience, Education....where And How Can I Use These?

I've acquired the following licenses, experience, education....where and how can I use these? - commercial real estate education

- Many years of experience in management
--- (Detail - my parents ran the business end of 4 years)
--- (Hands on Business - Supervision of a company for 2 years, the surveillance crew of workers)
--- (Personal Business - launched from my own business for 3 years)

I closed the cases above, the return to school (this field is not what I wanted all my life), and recently finished my 2-year-old bachelor AA.

I also have my Real Estate license, I'm on my studies CCIM Commercial Real Estate.

I also sell my Series 6 license PL 2-15 and insurance, pensions, etc.

Of course, the above are completely independent, but my parents have taught me, always something closer to 110%, so if I had the idea of real estate - I have a license, the same thing with the insurance companies.

I basically asked if I could push someone in the direction of career, you assign here. I am 26 and have a point where they just want to get settled in. reach

Thanks in advanceE!

No comments:

Post a Comment