Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wedding Card Suggestions Any Gift Suggestions For Husband On The Night Of Our Wedding?

Any gift suggestions for husband on the night of our wedding? - wedding card suggestions

I do not really have a big budget to purchase a gift, after all the wedding planning ... I know you'll probably be happy with what I gave him. I thought, in Cologne, or a silk dress, but these gifts seem blah all day. He also believes a copy of the first picture I ever took in a pleasant ... Of course, this will be accompanied by a map. Other suggestions are welcome ... I want something unique and useful, but I can not think of anything else ... I know that he likes to play chess, and we expect him to show me so that I can buy a chess game well, but that does not seem really appropriate? He loves music, travel, travel road to great pains to outdoors and computers. Thank you in advance for your suggestions ....

No comments:

Post a Comment