Thursday, December 17, 2009

Basketball Cakes That Are Nice Which Of These Is The Most Qualified For Phillips Andover?

Which of these is the most qualified for Phillips Andover? - basketball cakes that are nice

It is a very good school, and they really hope to be accepted.

Person 1:

3 years basketball and football in my school
AAU Basketball (Mass Rivals)
High Honor Roll (all A + 's)
Speech, won 2 tournaments
SSAT-96 Results
Math Club - # 1 in Essex County in a test in Class 7 # 1 in my school, the mathematics AMC. Math Club Coordinator
Model United Nations - 2 time sponsor of the resolution adopted
Volunteering - Lawrence Boys and Girls Club and the Andover Public Library
Ethnicity - India
Football Club Soccer and Travel - Travel Team Tournament Pingree went two years running, and I was in the middle

Person 2: (my friend)

-Im so good at school. I have first-class degree. I am proud to say, they have an average of B + rocksbury Latin
The mites do not believe you, but actually this year, JV Basketball
"I do not do community service, because I think it is fair and not moral
"I have a 77% of my SSAT. I'm an animal, I must admit.

Persona 3 (my other friend (

"My name is Chris
"I love drawing
in-i art was my best grade was a B --
"I do not dance
"I was in a piece of cake is called cool
"I would be football cuz i am 210 pounds
"I have uggs in my juice and I know how to remove them.
"My teacher told me that it was" good "that I used for warts
"I'm in the NBA JR

No comments:

Post a Comment