Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wedding Hair And Make Up Wedding Hair And Make-up?

Wedding hair and make-up? - wedding hair and make up

Help! Has anyone a link to some very good sites with lots of hair and make-up pictures? I have all my wedding hair trial and can not find a good picture! I know basically what I want, but tries to explain that it would be difficult. I searched Google Images and can not find anything. Information or find links to a good place would be very grateful!
Moreover, what is (a good brand or should I the only person on that day my makeup? Did) False eyelashes? I want for my wedding ... not very long and obviously fake "open and close very quickly and can fly," the riders, but only the outer corners of eyes to see in the "romantic".
Thank you!

3 comments:

bethwood... said...

As a bride myself next weddingchannel.com theknot.com and brides.com websites all websites are good for hair and are very easy to use. As for the brand of makeup that he let me do your make-up. I also think it would be false lashes on the hand for any look you have going. If you are not on the target and get some and cut what you want the best. Congratulations!

dawn b said...

Well, you can see some sites wdding sell the clothes and see the styles this year. There are some cute styles on the website wholesale wedding dress and just confuse me that I just do a search on wedding dresses wholesale and then review some of the hair does not work.

breane_m said...

The AMC has the best eyelashes! Mac website also several pictures of the bride in her bridal collection. Good luck!

Post a Comment