Sunday, February 14, 2010

Evenflo Convertible Car Seat Triumph Lx Black Ice Convertible Car Seat Question?

Convertible car seat question? - evenflo convertible car seat triumph lx black ice

So, now it's time to start looking at the seats of a car. I never thought to buy a baby seat for two reasons. One of them is the money because they buy will add a safety when the baby is growing to save the baby seat --- so I thought I could just buy convertible bonds and save the money. But yes, I wonder if other mothers or mothers bought a convertible car seat, instead of car seats for children? What do you get? I am not looking for a good car seat, price is very high, which can have a baby until you have the seats. I have tried to buy the Evenflo Triumph Advance LX Black Ice anyone based?



http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104 ...



Thank you!

1 comment:

Flustera... said...

We had one like that - it was my little boy from infancy to 4 years. He grew so tall and straps are too tight. This is a good fit others - and looks safe enough for children without head to sleep at all. Car seats with separate databases are good, but kids grow so fast (only a few months) taken, I understand your concern and I do not want to lose your money. If I were you, I see on craigslist for a used car seat / travel system and the purchase of the new Evenflo ... just an idea.

Post a Comment