Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Turn Off Flash E71 Xbox 360 RROD Fixed It With A Fan?

Xbox 360 RROD Fixed it with a fan? - turn off flash e71

He had nothing but trouble with it for a while. I had the E71, E74, E79 and error, and also 2, 3 a.m. to 4 p.m. red flashing lights. Yesterday I attended the afternoon. I took the outer casing and the side panels to see if I could not see any parts are burned or problems. I could'nt see anything wrong. I told them to and rrod again. Just out of curiosity, I went and grabbed the fan into the other room and laid next to the Xbox, and placed in the center and then the Xbox and, surprisingly, was loaded without problems. Then I put in a game and a fine of loading and played a game of Madden without problems. Because I really played much of GTA4 and other games, and the problem I had is 3 freezes. 1 when it loading the Xbox logo, a2. others in which I played civ rev. I just play gta4 for 4 hours without problems. I am very surprised. This is the fan to make rrod gone or not, I just want to start working soon? Anyway, just wanted to know if someone blowing the rrod problem with the air they solved with a fan? Well now I am very happy I was not able to play a game for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment