Sunday, February 21, 2010

Receipts Template For Selling A Car If I Were To Sell My Laptop To Someone Locally, Would I Need To Make A Contract For As-is Or Transfer Of Owner

If I were to sell my laptop to someone locally, would I need to make a contract for as-is or transfer of owner - receipts template for selling a car

I bought a laptop that I received from Dell. I have no paid leave (supported), but I am selling directly to someone on the spot in cash. I intend to change the property through Dell, so that they have problems and need to communicate with the guarantee, which would own the new list. (at least I hope that easy). I will also continue to make my monthly payments by Dell ... But my question is that there is any kind of agreement between the two of us at the time of the sale that he is buying the laptop, "are as is" completely be signed only after the "inspection and approval of the first condition? Maybe I saw too many shows ... Court TV, but I do not want anything to avenge me. If paid in cash, and probably will not ask for a receipt which should not actually the WHo are too afraid if something goes wrong, if in the future? If you need some kind of contract, the contract staff is it? And there are Web sites that a model like that?

2 comments:

ian0011 said...

So you do if you or someone else wants to

George K said...

It is always better to have a written contract.

Post a Comment